Petrol Pump Attendant
Petrol pump attendants work at filling stations or garages where petrol is served to customers.
Petrol pump attendants’ tasks include:
- filling customers’ vehicles with petrol or diesel to the requested level
- taking cash and providing change or preparing bank petrol charge slips
- checking the oil and water levels of the vehicle
- cleaning windscreens
- checking the air pressure of tyres and pumping them up if necessary
- changing flat tyres
- selling and fitting minor spares.
- petrol filling stations
- garage owners