Customer Services Agent
Customer services agents look after the interests of all customers in their interactions and dealings with the business. Their main objective is to assist customers and make their experience a positive one.
An airline customer services agent:
- books passengers onto flights
- checks documents and health certificates
- issues travel tickets
- weighs baggage
- issues baggage receipts and levies charges on overweight baggage
- removes flight coupons from travel tickets and attaches them to the passenger list
- issues boarding passes
- assists in arranging return flights
- ensures that passengers receive messages
- acts as announcer
Some airports offer a 24-hour service and the customer services agent is expected to work shifts.
Many organisations that deal with the public, e.g. airlines, departmental stores, airlines
Where to Study