CA Bursary - Deloitte & Touche (for undergraduates)
Deloitte & Touche
Study field - B.Com. (Accounting) and Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting (studying towards the Chartered Accountancy profession)
, Chartered Accounting
Who Can Apply
• Commitment to studying towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification
• 70% or more in Accounts I
• 70% or more in Accounts II
• 70% or more in Accounts III
• First and second year students - overall average of 70% or higher
• Third year students - overall average of 65% or higher
• Academic criteria apply to the latest year of study completed, in which at least 4 subjects were undertaken.
The amount of the financial contribution is determined by academics, talent and financial need so the amount varies. We pay tuition and books first and if there is an amount remaining this goes towards accommodation. Deloitte will pay the respective University.
Renewable every year based on academic performance for the full duration of undergraduate and post-graduate studies
Candidates will have to complete a 3-year traineeship with Deloitte.
31 July 2018
Deloitte Consulting (Pty) Ltd, Woodlands Drive, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa